Sunday, April 26, 2009

Refrigerator Assignment

Most of the food in my refrigerator are vegetables and fruits. The others are ginger, garlic, ketchup, mustard, butter, milk, condensed milk, egg, ham, and some other condiments.There are also some Chinese herbs and ingredients that my mom use for soups. I think my list of food has to do with my diet and I think they shows whether what I am eating is healthy or not for me and my family. I don't really see my relationship with food regardless of the fact that I eat them everyday. The fact that I realized there are a lot of plastic boxes with left overs from dinner, it really shows that my family waste food because we cook more than the amount we can eat. Also once the food are in the fridge, nobody will really goes back to the fridge and eat them.

No comments: