Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food Journal

28 April, 2009

Around 8:00 P.M.

* Chicken with ginger & green onion sauce
* A bowl of white rice
* A cup of 2% Milk
* Some Veggies
* Apple & Orange

Before I eat, I not as hungry as I usually is. But my mom has a proper schedule of when we supposed to eat dinner (I guess she believes that eating at a certain time like following a schedule is healthier than you just eat whenever you wanted to), so I have to eat even I don't want to. We did talked about random stuffs and the topics were kept switching around, nothing much seems important. We eat with chopsticks and bowl, no difference. My mom is the one who cooked yesterday, but not always. Also, she is the one who buys the food from Chinatown everyday.The cooking part took about half an hour, and the dinner last around 45 min. During the middle of the dinner, we did watch some shows on the computer and we just talked random things about the show. Then we ate some fruits as usually, after the dinner, and that is pretty much it. Overall, the dinner is fine, and I am satisfy because I do not have to suffer hunger like other kids in the other part of world.

29 April, 2009

Around 8:00 A.M.

* Water

No Breakfast.

Around 12:30 P.M.

* Meatball
* Chocolate Milk
* Water

I do not feel like eating during lunch time, and I just ate 2 meatballs and drank the chocolate milk. I am not sure if I am not hungry or I just don't want to eat (I guess is both). I do not know where does those food came from, and how they cook them. It doesn't look bad, but I don't really feel like eating them. I used a fork to eat my lunch and while I am eating with my friends, we play cards and talked about random things (teachers, schools,swine flu, jokes...etc.) I do not have any feelings towards the food, but the lunch time went well, because I spend time with my friends and we talked.

Around 8:00 P.M.

* Noodles
* Korean Frozen Pre-fried Fish Cake (Tofu)
* Veggies
* Chicken Soup
* SPAM
* Water
* Apple

My sister cooked, and I ate with my brother and sister using chopsticks and bowls. Most of the food are from the supermarket and I can't decide whether is health or not. We were watching TV shows while we are eating and we just commenting the shows because we are kind of into it. It took around 20 min. to cook and the dinner last about 45 min. I am satisfy after I eat because the food is good and I am little hungry before the dinner. During the dinner, we also talked about what happens in school and our day. Overall, the dinner went well as usual, and I felt fine.