Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Comments on Other's Blog

To Sam:

I think this is a great responese, because you went right straight to the point about food dilemma, should we listen to the experts or eat whatever we want that satisfy ourselves.Good Job!=]

To Dylan:

I think you make a good point that nothing is accomplished and it is just one day. Also I like your metaphors "screaming to death ears". But I guess it satisfies the workers somehow although it seems like they got diluted to the fact that they are powerless.

To Dinorah:

I agreed that there would be a chance people are using this incident to slip off and be slothful. However, I think the this holiday should continue for the purpose of honoring the workers who sacrifice their lives for a better life for the next generation.

To Mara:

=), usually the one who cooks have the authority over food choices. I think you can elaborate more on Pollan's arguement to make your post better.

To Zach:

I agree with you that the food opinions should be taken as advice, and not as a necessary thing to follow in daily life. Perhaps you can connect it back to your own life. What experts do you and your family pay attention to?

No comments: